No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you, people are actually zooming around on their own two feet. Yep, the increasingly popular Hoverboards have reached planet earth. Do you need to join the Hoverboard movement? Let’s start at the beginning and see if you can make a case for yourself.
So, what are these flashy skateboard looking things? According to Hoverboard360.com, these innovative transportation devices are the next evolution in the way we move! That statement alone sets the bar pretty high for these boards if you ask me. Check out these self-balancing scooters for yourself!
There current Hoverboards on the market for the modern consumer include:
- The Hoverboard 360 Smart Balance
- The Hoverboard 360 Smart Balance with Bluetooth speakers, because why roll in style with no tunes?
The Hoverboards come in the sleekest of colors and a wide variety of them at that, fitting only accordingly to the overall chic-ness of the board.
The Hoverboard360 is sweeping the nation, not only is it latest trend in transportation, but also style and entertainment. Would you believe me if I told you that professional dance teams have incorporated Hoverboards into their choreography? Check out this talented crew, David Moore, and their Hoverboard dance to Justin Bieber’s “What Do You Mean.”
Impressive right, hooked yet? You can have your very own Hoverboard360 for about $400 to $650 dollars, not too shabby for what you’re getting. Prices for the product itself depending on version, style, color, and accessories, you know, the usual feature enhancement markups.
Now lets get down to the FAQs about Hoverboards and the answers you need to know:
- The Hoverboard is virtually your own robot that is always willing to give you a lift, but at the same time will know to turn itself off after it hasn’t seen you in a while.
- If used with tender love and care your Hoverboard is covered under warranty for a full year.
- Each Hoverboard comes fully equipped with a high power Samsung or LG 36 volt Lithium Ion Battery with 4.4 AH of capacity… huh?
In non-robot terms these boards come with about 20 times the capacity of most smartphones!
- You can also charge your trusty mobile friend. The Hoverboard takes about 2 hours to charge to full power. The board will also run for about 2 hours when fully charged.
- For all you speed demons out there, we didn’t forget about you, the Hoverboard360 can travel up to 10-12 MPH on flat surfaces.
If you’re anything like me, the facts are great and all, but how am I supposed to use this thing? Should I break out the helmet and kneepads? The typical Hoverboard user takes about 5 minutes to gain initial comfort ability, users can expect to reach a fully adapted state after 20-30 minutes on the board. I still think it requires a certain amount of athleticism, but that’s just my opinion. Rap sensation Wiz Kalifa seems to be a natural at incorporating the Hoverboard360 into his concerts!
If you are a modern consumer in the market for movement, Hoverboards may just be your new best friend!
What do you think of Hoverboards? We love to get your feedback. Comment Below!