Calling all Moms, Dads, and baby caregivers everywhere! It’s okay to admit that you are human and that sometimes you just need an extra pair of hands and well some rest, much like babies do too. Well, a happy medium has been found, can you say: “automatic baby rocker!”
Today, I would like to share with you a collection of the best automatic baby rocker options and the familiar online resources where you can purchase them. What you are about to read is a modern solution that let’s baby and caregiver find rest together, take a look!
- 1 Graco Oasis Swing – Eli
- 2 Fisher-Price Deluxe Newborn Auto Rock ‘N Play Sleeper With Smartconnect – Isle Stone
- 3 4moms Plush mamaRoo Infant Seat
- 4 Ingenuity Signature Edition Automatic Bouncer, Shiloh
- 5 Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Rock ‘n Glide Soother
- 6 There you have it baby caregivers! We hope these options for the best automatic baby rockers have been useful. If you have a different modern automatic baby rocker that you love, let us know! Comment Below!
First on our list is a baby swing that will have your baby drifting off into their own oasis. The Oasis Swing, designed by infamous baby brand, Graco, is a modern automatic baby rocker like no other.
For about $149.00, the Oasis Swing can be purchased on Toysrus.com. Take a look at the features and product highlights here, according to Toysrus.com:
- Soothe Surround Technology, the only swing technology to sync sound and vibration to bring to life time-tested soothing methods
- Offers five soothing environments to customize for baby’s preference: Car Ride, Heartbeat, Lullaby, Stroll and Playtime
- Plush fabrics, plush body support can be removed as he or she grows
- Innovative seat shape with two recline positions provides optimal comfort space
- Light-shielding canopy
- AC plug
- Six swing speeds
- Removable canopy
- Five-point harness for safety
- Eli fashion: Soft shades of gray surround your little one for a soothing effect
Number two on our list of best baby rocker options stems from another baby brand that you know and probably already love, Fisher Price. These experts in baby designed devices give us an automatic baby rocker that is equipped with Smart technology and has received over 1,000 5-star customer reviews.
According to Toysrus.com, here is what the Deluxe Newborn Auto Rock ‘N Play Sleeper can offer your baby for $99.00:
- Two hands-free rocking speeds
- Two customizable modes
- Music, sounds and vibrations for soothing comfort
- Control all customizable options from your smart device by downloading the Smart Connect app
- Plush fabrics provide comfort
4moms Plush mamaRoo Infant Seat
This next automatic baby rocker, available on Target.com, can be purchased at $269.99. According to makers, this high quality baby rocker, “moves like you do.” The Plush mamaRoo Infant Seat comes equipped a detachable mobile and toy bar, a 3-point harness for safety comfort, and a waterproof protective design.
This automatic baby rocker was also the recipient of the 2008 JPMA Innovation Award. Here are additional features according to Target.com:
- 5 unique motions (car ride, kangaroo, tree swing, rock a bye, ocean)
- 5 speeds
- 4 built in sounds
- MP3 compatible
- Adjustable seat recline
This innovative baby sleeper can be found on Amazon.com and can be purchased new for about $168.00 (also available used). This automatic baby rocker is the best bouncing option if your baby is a fan of bouncing around. This rocker gives babies 30 full minutes of movement that imitates the feeling of mom.
According to Amazon.com, the cradle itself is made with high quality fabrics for a cozy and comfortable design. The seat is equipped with a gentle heartbeat rhythm, 8 melodies, and 3 nature sounds. The Ingenuity rocker colors, as shown below, are very gender neutral, making this rocker a suitable pre-baby purchase.
Here are some additional features according to Amazon.com:
- 30 minutes of continuous automatic bouncing that mimics mom’s natural motion
- Cradling seat with premium fabrics and removable head support
- Removable, pivoting toy bar with 2 plush toys
- 8 melodies and 3 nature sounds
- Machine washable
The Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Rock ‘n Glide Soother is on sale at Amazon for $108.99. This automatic baby rocker has four different rock and glide motions that move head-to-toe or side-to-side so you can adjust it to the perfect setting that your baby reacts the best to. The Rock ‘n Glide Soother is portable, so it easily converts to a cradle rocker that works well for feeding and napping. An attached turtle toy and dangling toys will also give your baby some fun time!
Additional features include:
- 12 musical tunes and 3 nature sounds
- 2 reclining positions
- 3 gliding speeds
- Seat pivots 360°