Last week, we introduced you an intelligent electric winter jacket that can adapt to your movement and external temperature change, and today we are showing you another smart jacket, BAUBAX 2.0. It sure can be your ultimate spring travel jacket no matter what activities you do or which destination you have in mind. Let’s check this out!
The fist BAUBAX jacket campaign was published on Kickstarter in 2015, and it went viral as soon as it was launched. CNN even called it the “Swiss Army Knife” of the jacket. There were 200,000 travelers around the world ordered that powerful designed piece. It had 15 different features 3 years ago, and this time, it gets even better with 25 features with 4 color and 4 style options.
(Few of the) Fun Features:
- Built-in Inflatable Neck Pillow: only takes 2 seconds to inflate, and deflates with one easy button control
- Eye Mask: connects with the hood, so you don’t need to carry another eye mask
- Telescopic Pen: a part of the zip design for quick notes taking
- Footrest: inflates quickly, perfect for long-flight rest
- Blanket: no more cold flights with the pocket blanket
- Bottle Opener: enjoy the happy hour wherever you go with the built-in bottle opener
- Retractable keychain: never afraid of losing your key
- Pocket Bottle: built-in pockets for portable water bottle
- Microfiber Cloth: always prepared for your sunglasses/glasses need
- Koozie Drink Pocket: right on the chest, no worries the flight desk is too small
BAUBAX 2.0 Jacket Details:
- Style: vest, windbreaker, bomber, and sweatshirt
- Color: vest (black, blue, olive), windbreaker (black, red), bomber (black, blue, olive), sweatshirt (charcoal, navy)
- Price: vest ($139), windbreaker ($139), bomber ($149), sweatshirt ($139)
- Estimated Delivery: August, 2018
This 25-feature smart jacket has everything you need no matter you are going to the gym or planning a weekend gateway. With the jacket, there’s no more getting lost in different organizing pockets. Finally, you can store every pieces of accessories in this one well-organized jacket. Though the campaign is fully funded already, you still have another month to back it up for a early bird for special Kickstarter price.
Interested in checking out last week’s intelligent jacket?
Read our Electric Jacket post!