It’s about that time!
Time to load up that suitcase, throw on a bathing suite, and ditch our ever so frequent friend known as, cold weather. That’s right, “hasta la vista” snow, wind, and blistering cold. It’s time for Spring Break 2016!
So, what do you bring with you? Today we though we would share five travel spring break ideas when it comes to modern gadgets and what to take with you on your trip!
1. There are few things worse than packing an entire suitcase only to get to the airport and find out that your bag is too heavy. Plan ahead and travel easier with a portable electronic suitcase scale! Available on Amazon, the Digital Hanging Luggage Scale by Etekcity can be purchased for only $8.48. If you think about it, that’s a small price to pay compared to tossing items from your thoughtfully packed baggage.
2. Do you like water activities? Do you like your phone? Never again feel obligated to separate the two, a solution has been found. I call that very solution: the Universal Waterproof Case by YOSH. This genius waterproof bag is compatible with Apple iPhone 6s, 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, and pretty much any phone that is about 6 inches in size. No matter where your headed, this bag could probably be of great use to you, it is resistant to all of the following: water, snow, dust and dirt. There you go, traveling with tech made clean and simple.
3. What about night-time inspired vacation activities? Yes, we have spring break ideas for that too. Check out the LuminAID Solar Inflatable Light, available on Amazon for $22.00. The LuminAID light condenses easily for travel and reaches a full charge after only 6-7 hours of sun. Nothing says relaxing like a late night beer on the beach accompanied by sun powered tech, not to mention an easily transportable item in case of emergency.
4. It wouldn’t be a true vacation without some specialty beverages right? With the Baggy Wine Coat by Menu, you can bring your favorite wine or mixed drinks on the go. If desired, disposable bags are available that let users fill the Baggy Wine Coat with any type of beverage, there is also added space for cooling packs if a the beverage is served chilled. Available on Amazon, the Baggy Wine Coat can be purchased in white, black, purple, or red. Bottoms up!
5. Last on our list of spring break ideas is something that we all need, use, and never want buy on vacation. Toiletries. Yep, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, hair spray, toothpaste, you name it. Purchasing a travel kit for toiletries saves time and also a lot of money, money that can in turn be spent on vacation activities and food. These kits come in a large variety of shapes and sizes, but here is an example. The below travel bottle and cosmetic set by Alink is available on Amazon.com for $12.99.
Like our list of spring break ideas? Want to explore and prepare further?
Check out some of our earlier posts to learn more about water/party proof speakers and even a bracelet that can tell you when you have gotten too much sun: SunFriend UV Tracker!